IML: Please Welcome michael yardley

New Subscriber(s): Michael Yardley
Email Address is: mailman_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Kent England

Car(s) owned: I have a 1967 Crown coupe Imperial 2 door in red with black
leather the body is in A1 con.

Self-Introduction: My Crown was my dads for years but stopped running 10
years ago since then he has spent lots of money on her but still wont fire
up so he gave up on her and at long last she is mine but need some help
getting her to run ? Please can you help me as I love this car it is pure
luxury and stunning to look at so must be grate to drive