Re: IML: Snap-On HD hub puller $75 craigslist ad near San Francisco

Re: IML: Snap-On HD hub puller $75 craigslist ad near San Francisco

Careful - that one does not appear to allow one to put
an air impact gun on the end, instead relying on
hammer-based force?  Imperial tapered drums as found
on pre 1964 cars (not the Bendix-equipped cars) have
stymied multiple people.

Using a thick socket and the repeated blows delivered
by an impact gun can make a tremendous difference.
Drums always pop off in under 30 seconds with this
method at my house.

-Kenyon

--- David Whitney <hazegreen66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am not the seller.  Here's a link to the ad with
> photo.  Seems like a good price for a good tool.
>
> http://www.craigslist.org/eby/tls/101761541.html
>
> Happy motoring,
>
> David
>

> Happy motoring,
>
> David
>
> '91 K-Imperial driver
> '66 Crown Coupe project
> '66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

> Yahoo! for Good
>  Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina
> relief effort.

Kenyon Wills