RE: IML: Lifetime Guarantee at White Post

RE: IML: Lifetime Guarantee at White Post

The White post quote was $450 to rebuild the booster and (my new) master cylinder.  Billy told me they now will only do work on the pair and include brass and stainless steel parts.

Booster Dewey in Portland, OR was $150 to rebuild  the just the booster.  I guess the extra $300 covers the next 2 rebuilds J

Not sure if I should send my brand new master cylinder in as well.  Seems like a waste to rebuild something that is new.  Any recommendations?

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
Needs AM/FM radio

Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible