IML: AirTemp stickers

Title: AirTemp stickers

The "green" '66 we just acquired has an Air Temp sticker on the right lower corner of the back window glass.  The climate control only has a position that says "air" and there is a separate switch on the dash that says "rear air".  Thing is, this car has no A/C unit nor any indication that it ever did.  The "system" looks a lot different than our '64 does, the dash top vents don't adjust either, they are molded.

Did all the cars come with this sticker?  It says air conditioning, but there sure isn't any  :o|

Bill & Tami Roddick
'64 Imperial Crown (triple-black)
'66 Imperial Crown (triple-green)
'72 'Cuda 340 (in pieces right now)