RE: IML: Going to Lowell's this weekend?

RE: IML: Going to Lowell's this weekend?

Hi Kenyon,

I'll be driving down from Portland. We'll probably hook up with George (in Manteca) and caravan with him. We'll be staying in Tracy, so it might be easier to follow George and meet up with everyone at Lowell's.....If you're out there George, I'll e-mail you and we'll figure out a suitable place to meet Sunday morning.....Hope to see you Kenyon, and everyone else Sunday !!......

Have an Imperial week !! Cheers, Michael and Melissa