From: ken brather <oef_1947_isf@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 21, 2005 8:53 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: size does matter

mesuerd my dart the other day found it to be about 15 feet give or take parked it next to a lincolen navegator found it was thw same lenth. intersting in the ' 70's, when these things came out theye were listed as intermedeiet or mid size. now they are as long as an suv. so all u < 76 & d4 imp drivers out there this means that ur < 67 & b4's r longer [ & probly wider] than 2 days big suv's so  DRIVE UR RIDE W/ PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  u r the king of the road [ but, when i get my first imp( & i will) { 57 - 68 only need apply} i will be the  GRAND IMPERIAL EMPORER  of the road] i'll let u know so u may give appropraye homage-