RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:09 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '55 Power Window Trouble

I think that you are looking at the main terminal. Usually trouble with
only one window isn't related to that part of the car. If you can make
the window motor work with a jumper wire, then I still think that you
have a wiring problem, or possibly a bad window switch. The window
switch can be rebuilt if you are handy with tools.

Paul W.

In an email dated Sun, 13 11 2005 10:09:31 am GMT,
Frye55Imperial@xxxxxxx writes:

>Hi Paul W. , Thanks for at least answering about the '55. ?If I'm
wrong, I
>apologize too, but the wires all go to what looks like a relay switch
to me,
>some from the front of the car and some from the window motor to the
relay, maybe
>it's not called a relay, but it sure looks like one to me. ?I used to
have a
>'64 Lincoln convertible and it was full of relay switches in order for
the top
>to work correctly and that's what this switch looks like to me, there's
one
>for each window and the motor works fine if I jump it from the other
side! ?SO,
>is that what I'm looking for or what???? ?Thanks again, help, David
Frye