IML: The rebuilding continued:

Hey guys I just got pretty much all of the parts for my parts for the rebuilding of my 413on my 63' imperial. I painted the block, heads,upper/lower tanks on radiator, harmonic bal., water neck, water pump and the valley pan. The original turquoise blue that my chrysler came with is really sharp looking. I'm also taking pictures with my digital camera and should have something to show all the members of this very helpful mailing list that I saved tons of information from. I have a question though: Has anyone installed rolling rockers on their heads at all?
Because I found out the other day that the original push rods would not work, which I didn't think they would by looking at them. But does anyone know if the original pedistoles will work for mounting my rockers to the heads? I bought my rockers from Jeg's mag. part # 270-64791-1 Crane Cams 1.6 w/shafts. If anyone can offer some advice that could really help thanks.

Todd Fretwell
1963 Chrysler Imperial