From: "Harvey Wells"
Subject: IML: 68 wheel bolt pattern
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:34:30 -0600

Pardon my lack of knowledge here, but what exactly is the wheel bolt pattern in reference to?  I'm sure it's obvious but is it the distance between the lugs across the hub or does it have some reference to the spacing?

Are the 67,68 lug patterns different than the 64-66?

Thanks for your replies.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible

harveys68imperial@xxxxxxxxxxx

Download today's top songs at MSN Music from artists like U2, Eminem, & Kelly Clarkson ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

Fred Joslin