From: "Gale jorgensen" <gjorgensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Quite amazing but I wouldn't recommend it....

I can beat that -
So I take the 59 to the shopping mall- park a little further out then
usaul but pretty close to the same spot - and go shopping for a few
hours -
forgot what car I drove -
came out and couldn't find the car I thought I drove -  the volvo
I finally in tears ask for security to help me find the car - by this
time I can't remeber where I parked - but I knew I drove - didn't take
the bus - and I didn't walk - but at this point I wasn't sure - I was
sure no one would steal " trusty rusty" my 85 volvo.
Security bless their soul took me to every parking lot there -
FINALLY I see the 59 ( hardly even the shape of a volvo )
and the security guard says to me - You forgot to mention it has fins
and looks like a space ship - Lady how can you forget that you drove  a
car like that much less misplace it?
I pointed out I had blond streaks.
gj
ps its even more amazing what you can haul home in an Imperial when you
take out the back seat !!