Re: IML: 64 IMl

What a beautiful car. It looks absolutely perfect.

Green with car envy.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictuces

Ron

JAY D'ANGELO wrote:

I finally found some good brake drums from Bob Hoffmeister of Imperial Heaven. The four drums he sent were only .010 over, virtually new. He was most cooperative and engaging. While it cost $570 total, they were something I needed. I highly recommend him to you and I believe you will be pleased with any contact you have with him.

The car is finally done, mechanically perfect and so sweet to drive.

I have attached a link to my photo album if you are inclined to see the car.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ppd_lt_ret/album?.dir=/7da9&.src=ph&.tok=phRDq.DBCWo_L83t

Thanks everyone for all your good advice.

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt

--
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of
very curious idiots.