IML: Mystery Oil Question

Hi All:

A question for those of you who use Marvel Mystery Oil as either a gas or oil additive:

How much do you add to either the crankcase or the gas tank? I assume a quart to the crankcase, but I'm not clear about how much to add to the gas tank. Any thoughts?

John
'56 Southampton 4 door
Rio Rancho, New Mexico