Re: IML: Marvel Mystery Oil Uses

In a message dated 11/25/2005 11:35:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, grandcar@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Regarding marvel mystery oil,
I have used it as a fuel additive in my "classic" cars and I also use a capful every time I fill up my two cycle engines such as snowthrower, weedwacker, etc.

Does it help? I dunno for sure, but it hasn't hurt. Also there's a mechanic who writes a column for Newsday up here who says he has used it for years.

Tom
68 Crown Convert
60 New Yorker Coupe