Re: IML: Gary Goers, the real story!

I do not like dealing with Gary and do not recommend him to anyone....
Several years ago a dear friend ordered many parts from him which he received and paid for through a check...
My friend died...he was a well respected man in motion pictures and Tv...he was 49...
he NEVER ever stiffed anyone on anything in life...
3 years after he passed an Imperial person came to the executor of the will with a bill from Gary of several hundred dollars detailing all the parts he ordered and received but never paid for them...he wanted the money NOW from the executor and was quite demanding...well...they were told they would have to wait on the money as they were not going to just write a check on his say so...
It took 2 employees 3 days to go through every single check he ever wrote for that time period....
Low and behold was the check written on for the parts....named the parts....and Gary signed it on the back and cashed the check and got his money for the parts....
Now to go after a well respected dead man is the Lowest in my book....he thought a check would not be found 3 years after the guy was dead...never mind it was 3 years before that...to try to collect on something after 6 years and never before that is downright disgusting....if he thought the bill wasn't paid why did he wait 3 years after he died to ask for the money...6 years total...
This guy has to be the lowest scum on earth and someone I would NEVER recommend or deal with or he will come after your relatives after you are cold...and buried....yes, 6 years later for them to deal with that grief he inflicts on YOU the survivor....
let me ask you people this...will your executor have the last 6 years of your transactions after you die????
 Well, If you people deal with crooks as Gary you better....
Anne