Re: IML: IML DIGEST

Hello All,  If anyone knows where to find the inner sleeves that the chrome trim rings fit onto for the dual exhaust tips on a 1955 Imperial, please help?!  Or, if there's a suggestion of another way to fit the tips into place.  I would really appreciate your help.  The old sleeves, or whatever they are called, sorry I don't know the correct term for them, were rusted off too much for the rechromed tips to slide back on.  Does anyone make new sleeves?  Help, please?
David Frye

P.S.  And, did I get bumped off the Registry?  Can't find my car on there any more.  We moved and want to get back onto the Registry.  Thanks so much...