From: M Turner <tminjesu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Nov 30, 2005 2:27 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Automobiles of the Chrome Age

According to Furman's synopsis on each car at the end of his book, that 1955 Keller Imperial is a modified Imperial 2-door hardtop, not a modified New Yorker.  Keller gave to Virgil Exner his design changes to the original 1955 Imperial couple, including making it a convertible, lowering the wraparound windshield, adding chrome along the top of the rear quarter panel at the top of the fender line, a shortened wheelbase and a continental kit for the spare.
Vince in Boston