Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: IML: new plates for my '66convert

Hi All....just curious......I was at the DMV and checking to see about getting a vanity plate for my newly aquired 1966 Convertible (named Doris). I was told that someone else already has " 1of514 " and would have to come up with something else, will I am working on. Does the owner happen to be on the IML?? just curious as I was wondering just how many more '66 convertibles are here in Southern California.
Thanks !!
Dan Melnik