IML: 58 4 door Southampton sold on ebay

Holy Cow, maybe I’m not crazy sinking 30 large into my LeBaron after all. An unrestored, somewhat imperfect just sold for 27,000 on eBay.

Wrong upholstery fabric, looked like cheap recover job and less than perfect. Only a Custom to boot. It’s looking up for the Exner cars!! I wonder if the new owner will join “The List”.

Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!