RE: IML: FW: 64 Iml Wheel covers - Item number: 4550517448

RE: IML: FW: 64 Iml Wheel covers - Item number: 4550517448

I have a bunch - they have been on ebay for 9 months and nobody has touched them.

Item No:  4550517448

I also have a boatload of 1963 covers that use the same stainless steel bowl - some modifiaction required?  Drill holes for turbine center mount bolts?  My ebay store is under my ID imperialist60 and has imperial only parts mostly.  People don't seem to do exact searches or scroll down to look in ebay stores for whatever reason - it's very quiet when I don't run live auctions that feature an ad in the bottom.

These are used items that came off of driver cars and are pretty good.  I will try to get first comers the best items.  You could do worse than to get a rubber mallet, get a piece of wood cut to the radius of the bowl, and flatten out the dings.

I'd like to hang onto a set of turbines if you're not interested in them.  I figure that I'll have a set of wide, modern aluminum rims custom cut for the 1970 and have the polished aluminum inners shaped in the bowl shape of the stainless 1964 wheel covers and then use the real-deal turbine centers as the cover for the lug holes if it's large enough (gotta check).

Contact me off-list and we can work it out, or you can call me at 415-699-8760

I am going to my stash Saturday and can get them then.

-Kenyon

mOPAR mIKE and mELISSA <collyman1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WOW Jay,
You sure have a SWEET '64 there.
You did a fantastic job on the restore!!
I wish I could help you with those hubcaps, but I'm sure someone will step-up....... If you need me to check at Wildcat Wrecking, I'd be happy to do that, I can send you photos of what they have out there, I know they have a couple of '64's.
I love the color of your '64!!.... I need to do some paint research for a couple of my cars....can I ask you what paint and color you used??
It looks like it turned out perfect.
Have fun with that awesome ride !!
-Mike in Oregon