IML: Please Welcome Steve Christy

New Subscriber(s): Steve Christy
Email Address is: shc2020@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Kansas City

Car(s) owned: 1970 Imperial LeBaron 4-door (gold with beige vinyl top)

Self-Introduction: I love antique cars.   I'm a member of the national and
local Packard clubs. The 1970 Imperial I own originally belonged to my
grandparents.  They purchased it Dec 1970 (I have the canceled check).  My
grandfather was 93 when they purchased this car.
The car has 49000 miles and has always been garaged. It has virtually never
been driven in rain and has never been driven in snow.  The only other
antique Chrysler product in the family is their 1968 Dodge Power Wagon which
was purchased in the fall of 1967.   It currently has 29000 miles on it and
has always been garaged.