IML: Bernbaum

Hello out there

Just a note to enquire if anyone has had back experiences with Andy Bernbaum ? I placed an order for some weather stripping about two weeks ago. Today I called to see if it had been shipped to me here in the UK, a very rude man said it will arrive when it arrives and that I was not to call ever again !!! What kind of answer is that and how come this guy has a job ?

I'm totally amazed at his lack of customer care especially as American suppliers are normally extremely proffesional and courteous. I've got no confidence that the parts will ever arrive " even though Bernbaums have my money " and if they do arrive will they be the right parts. Companies like this do not deserve to have customers and I would recommend that you think twice before dealing with them. Every experience I've had with the U.S has been great apart from this. A message for Bernbaum if anyone wants to pass it on " look after your customers, especially your cousins in the UK"

Darren
Liverpool England