From: Chris Hawkins <imperial1966@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Dec 9, 2005 2:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Imperial Concept due at Detroit!

Here is the text from the latest Car Connection.Com
website.

Imperial Concept from Chrysler?

While Chrysler has already confirmed that it will have
a Dodge Challenger concept for Detroit, the company's
been considerably more tight-lipped about another
concept that could be on display at Cobo Hall. An
anonymous tip to TCC says a Chrysler Imperial concept
will be shown off in Detroit, reviving the nameplate
for the most luxurious Chrysler vehicles that died
away in the 1990s. Drawn off the 300C body, the
stretched-wheelbase Imperial concept is said to evolve
the 300C in a Rolls Phantom direction-much as the
current 300C has been dubbed the "baby Bentley."

It's about time they went in this direction!  I will
be eagerly awaiting the unveiling of this one!

Chris Hawkins
66 LeBaron