Re: IML: oil - synt vs. SAE

In a message dated 12/11/2005 12:09:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, luxoliner@xxxxxxx writes:
A huge advantage to synthetic oil in my area is that it does not thicken
like conventional oils do when the temperature dropps.  IMO, synthetic oil
is a must for any car you are going to depend on in the winter if you live
in a colder climate.
I use synthetic in my '68 Crown Convert and wouldn't use anything else.

Tom