From: jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:36:26 -0700
Subject: Re: IML: Revival of the Imperial nameplate

Do we really need such a plethora of SUVs and their derivations? And please, OH GOD, PLEASE, not an Imperial SUV!

> Neal Herman
> 1959 Imperial Crown
> 1966 Imperial Crown
> et al.

Amen to that. After waiting this long, I certainly hope DC doesn't go down that road. With gas prices ready to climb again, Intrducing an Imperial SUV would be doomed to failure right from the start.
John

Administrators should be sent to webm aster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx