Re: IML: Yet another unreliable supplier

Re: IML: Yet another unreliable supplier

Hi David

Thanks the e-mail

You all mention patience and that's obviously correct, all I'm asking for is a bit of customer care, after all these parts are pretty expensive.  I recently ran a late Grand Marquis and when I needed anything the suppliers in New Jersey were fabulous.

This is a great club and its been a real good help to me, all your feedback is well appreciated

Thanks again

Darren