From: richard burgess <lecrown60@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:08:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: IML: STOP LIGHT SWITCH FOR '60 WITH CRUISE.

Hi Folks,

I remember some recent discussion on sources for stop light switches for Imperial.  Rebuilt or new.  I am installing factory cruise in my '60 Crown and one of the prongs is broken off the 3 prong switch at the master cylinder.  I know the standard ones are difficult to find, now I need the impossible.  Any suggestions?

Richard Burgess
'60 Crown
'60 LeBaron

Yahoo! Shopping