IML: Parts Suppliers

I would like to heap some praise on Kanter as a supplier.  I rang them and ordered a front end kit for my 58 on a lateTuesday afternoon and said it it had to be in Long Beach California within one week to be shipped with my car to Australia.  The guy was very helpfull and my parts arrived on the Friday.  That is what i call great service.  I have also dealt with them before with parts for my 58 plymouth and never had probs!

Chris
1958 Crown 2dr Southampton