IML: Please Welcome New Member, Nicholas E. Pagani (1962)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Nicholas E. Pagani (1962)

New Subscriber(s): Nicholas E. Pagani
Email Address is: aceauto53@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Greenwich, Ct

Car(s) owned: 1962 Imperial Crown Conv.

Self-Introduction: I'm really a dyed in the wool Buick guy that owns about 60 other collectable cars(mostly Caddies and Buicks, some Oldsmobiles and Mercurys, a Senior Packard Super Eight, a Hudson stepdown and an Edsel). I found this Imperial in a garage in N.J. owned by an elderly man since 1979. I always lusted after these converts(especially after seeing Mad,Mad,Mad,Mad World) as a kid. The price was extremely right and the car is in exceptional condition so here I am trying to find a few minor missing parts and learn more about it and care and feeding. What really impressed me about this car is in spite of it's size it handles and rides better than the obviously smaller Caddy and Buick Electra from the same years(I have both to compare it to). So Now I've been driving it every chance I get and am really falling in love with it. What a great car,it's a shame they never got the recognition the other "luxury "brands received.