Re: IML: more parts found

George here in OZ, I make Beautiful Tail Lenses for the 61 if you need them, just drop me a line at georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx regards George.
----- Original Message ----- From: <mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: IML: more parts found

Do you have the tail light lens for a 61 Imperial.???

As I am cleaning out my 8 car garage, I am finding a some for stuff for
Imperials. I just found a 59 Imperial dome light lens. I think it might also be for
57 and 58. It has a crown in the lens cast into the white plastic. I found a
lot of chrome for 61 Imperials, 4 door and stainless trim also. Joe Machado