Re: IML: Budd (y) need some rotors?

These appear to be correct...I'd check a FSM to see if
the thickness is within allowable limits...allowing
for the fact that a good 0.010" will probably need to
be scraped off to make them usable.

BTW, the Budd calipers are on '67 thru mid '69.  '66
still had drums up front.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4598425273&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

>   Scott
>     Klamath Falls, OR
>
>   '63 Mayan gold Crown 4-door w/ flightsweep "GG"
>   '68 faded Haze green Crown 2-door (ugly)
>   '70 Poly lime green Town and Country 9-passenger
> w/ factory 440 and dual intake/exhaust (family
> inheritance)
>   '73 baby blue LeBomba 4-door ($1,500 car lot
> special, nearly perfect in and out)
>   '73 turquoise LeBaroness w/ white leather/top
> 2-door (Turquoise beauty)

--Mike Pittinaro

"Forsake Inhibitions.
Pursue thy Dreams."