IML: 1956 Southampton

To all-
Many thanks for two years of reading some really impressive contributions to the rich library of Imperial information on the IML. I just sold my 1956 Southampton to an Orange County California "restorer" who plans to re-chrome the bumpers, eliminate the insidious rust , fix some electrical issues , freshen the paint & then re-sell it to a Scandinavian Imperial fanatic who has already commissioned him to do the work. I hope the finished product reaches the level of beauty the Imperial deserves & I was unable to achieve. I hope to see subsequent messages from the person who acquires this car.
Bob