IML: 1955 Update

 I got a 55 windscreen.  It fits, but I'm hung out to dry on a windscreen gasket.

Several folks replied off list about having glass (thank you so much), and I somehow deleted those.  Might one of you have a rubber gasket that I might beg to complete this portion?  It'll sure mail a heck of a lot easier than a windscreen.

Lowell has some, but it's been raining like crazy here, and his place is now all mud for the time being.

Anyone got one of those floating around or on a parts car?  I think that the windscreen will come out of the gasket with a butter knife and no other tools.

Please reply off-list to imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx (thanks in advance)

Kenyon Wills