IML: Please Welcome Jan Rossavik

New Subscriber(s): Jan Rossavik
Email Address is: jaross09@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Stavanger NORWAY

Car(s) owned: 1963 4 door hardtop,cream with white leather interior
1964 2 door hardtop crown coupe blue with black leather int
1965 2 door convertible black with burgendy leather int All cars are
restoration cars from the buttom

Self-Introduction: I am a 60 years old oil platform worker whom is going for
retarement and try to fulfill my dream  and hobby The cars is originals from
Dallas Texas.During the shipping over to Norway a lot of parts where stolen
and damages so i need part contacts Specially interior for the conv Tanks
JAN