Re: IML: '67 interior trim (was: Imperial Concept)

Re: IML: '67 interior trim (was: Imperial Concept)

Tacky interior trim...in a '67? Leather, chrome, genuine walnut and black
glass all in an incredible Danish Modern motif?

Perhaps you are recalling the reviews of the more plastic-laden and
fake-wood-trimmed 1969 model. I have never read a negative review from 1967
about these cars. In fact, even though some lamented the switch to Unibody
and the C-body platform, the interior completely held up the tradition.

But yes, my trunk does sound like a Jamaican drum when you close it. Oddly,
my '78 NYB's trunk provides such a satisfying sound that friends of mine
actually gather round whenever I open it to hear me close it!

Chris in LA