IML: Please Welcome New Member, Tom Gilleland (1974)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Tom Gilleland (1974)

New Subscriber(s): Tom Gilleland
Email Address is: clgilleland@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Missouri

Car(s) owned: 1974 Imperial LeBaron 4-door Black with Black Leather

Self-Introduction: Hi, my name is Tom, I just bought a 1974 Imperial LeBaron. The car is a four door hardtop that is black with a black vinyl top and black leather interior. I am the second owner of this car, the car has 60,500 origial miles. I bought the car from the family who bought the car new in 74. They were selling it because the dad is old and very ill and the car reminds them of dad. So they wanted to sell before he passes (sad story, they seemed like really nice people). I have wanted a 74 for years because we had one as a family car when I was a kid. This one has been garaged it's whole life and is in super shape. I look foreward to talking with other Imperial owners. Tom