Re: IML: Paisley Roof Treatment

George Roller <gsroller54@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did Imperial offer this special roof treatment like
lesser Plymouths? If so, what years were they
available? I have not seen any pictures of this
feature. Maybe I am dreaming...
You're not dreaming!  1971 was the only year this option was offered on the Imperial, and it was discontinued in November of 1970, so only a very few cars got this top.

The full story's at http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1971/Paisley/index.htm

Groovy!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Books About Imperials -- History & Repair

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron