RE: IML: 1963 Convertible, RARE

I'v got a 63 converitable, but its not very nice. Some day it will be really nice.( if I live long enough)  But I wonder how many 63 converts there are left. Only one in the UK?  Maybe 10 or 15 in the whole world?   This may be the rarest car I've ever had. I had a 31 Chrysler CD-8 roadster, but I think there was close to 50 of them left. How many 63 verts do you guys think are left. Lets take a count, do you have one, or even know of one. Let us know?

david munson <davidmunson30@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry to but in but I too have a 63 convertible and I'm in the UK , I
believe that I am the only one in the UK now.

David Munson