IML: Leather seats

I have a question about fixing leather seats in my 74. My car has immaculate seats for their age, but the drivers seat does show slight wear. It shows just a slight cracking, nothing major. The seats are black and the light cracks show because they aren't black. Is there something I can put on the drivers seat to make the cracks black, so they don't show up? Let me know, Thanks        Tom