Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:56 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 360 Crate Engines & '81 Imperial

I was just going to duck this one, because of my personal bias against
trying to outthink the original designers, but I would like merely to point
out that the differentials in these cars are known for being quite delicate
? I can only guess what putting over 400 HP through a driveline that was
designed to operate with less than 150 HP will do to it.
?
But I wish you the best of luck!

Dick Benjamin