Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 9:20 AM
Subject: IML: Negativity on the IML needs to go

One of the basic tenets of the IML is to BE NICE, and
that should be the first test that any message you
send in should pass, followed closely by mental checks
for Utility To Others and Relevance.

Zapping the tastes of the owner of a customized car in
public isn't such a hot way to go.  If your car had as
much work and money into it as the ebay car does, I
suspect that you'd prefer not to hear commentary about
what you did "wrong" in your own very personal
choices.

Do such a project yourself if you're ready to share
your design theory with the world.

The guy that wanted to put a XX engine in his 1953
took it in the teeth here too, and there seem to be
some folks that need to either think more before
posting, or maybe stick to posts that revolve around
facts, avoiding opinion and emotion-driven writing.

Kindly be mindful as you compose your messages and try
to pass the Test !before! posting.  Your 600 fellow
club-members will silently thank you for it.

Kenyon Wills