IML: WILDCAT visit

Thank you for the pictures Mike

It looks like that 67 has at least one  decent cornering light lens on it .
Heck most of the cars looked decent.
It is sad to see them stacked out in the yard that way.
It is even sadder that I can't quite place what that green stuff on the ground underneath the cars is supposed to be.

Clay Smith
 60 Custom
 67 Crown Coupe