IML: Please Welcome Mike Allan

New Subscriber(s): Mike Allan Email Address is: mikeallan@xxxxxxxxxxx Member Location: Canberra, Australia.

Car(s) owned: 1957 Crown 2Door Southampton Coupe

Self-Introduction: I bought this beauty in 1992 from a custom import shop in Queensland.It had a reasonable restoration job done;not concourse,but with improvements over the years it looks good.It was yellow before the present aqua/white, but I don't know if that was its original color.The car has dual headlights and simmulated rear deck tire mount.I have a 1959 Mercedes 220s saloon and a 1970 BMW 2500, but nothing beats the Imperial for glamour.It's VIN tells me it was the 23238th car made in 1957, but I would love to be able to learn something of its provenance.Any suggestions welcome.