IML: Please Welcome New Members, Donald & Peggy Dickinson (1955, 1967)

IML: Please Welcome New Members, Donald & Peggy Dickinson (1955, 1967)

New Subscriber(s): Donald & Peggy Dickinson
Email Address is: donalddickinsond@xxxxxx
Member Location: Louisville, KY

Car(s) owned: 1955 Newport Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Crown Convertible Ivory and burgundy

Self-Introduction: I am rejoining after returning from vacationing in Florida and being very busy in my manufacturing consulting business. Both cars are "drivers" from the west coast and are 3's that get many thumbs up when I drive them.