RE: IML: 61

Hi, let me have the  full details on the car and advise me direct at; ciaranjpayne@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank's, CJ.

From: "mopar413" <mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: 61
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:45:37 -0800

I have a 61 Imperial two door that I just got.  Some how I ended up with 4 different cars this week.  Don't quite know how that happened but it did and I am suppose to be getting a 66 Ply shortly.  Running out of room .   If anyone is interested in the 61 I might consider selling it.  It has a over hauled 413.  I has a good solid body. Needs paint interior, and the brake system rebuilt.  I plan on this stuff but don't know just when it will happen.  Two many projects ahead of it.   You may call me 541\362\ 3606 evenings if you like.