IML: reverberator on 67

I had a few minutes yesterday to remove some of the junk, debris, and rat's
nests from the 67.  Got a path and enough nerve to climb in and check.  I
could already see that it has rear defrost, which I guess is pretty common
on those without rear heat or air.  The rear speaker is still there, and
mounted near the center of the well behind the seat is another small device.
My first 68 had the stereo unit there.

Are the reverberators fairly bullet proof, or easily fixable?  That's way
down the road, but I was glad to see that it had the option.  And I remember
the aftermarket reverb on my first car was pretty cool.

Michael