Sent:
Sunday, March 26, 2006 1:17 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: TRADE MY '67 IMP FOR '57 T'BIRD

My wife does not like my '67 Imperial convertible even though it is great for driving the beauty queens in the parades (maybe that's why she doesn't like it).  But she likes the '57 T'bird and I would like to surprise her with one.  If anyone would like to cut a deal contact me off-line.  An alternate could be a '55 or a '56.....

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy