Re: IML: Tracking my vehicle (37 Imperial)

Re: IML: Tracking my vehicle (37 Imperial)

I've got a 1940 Australian bodied Royal which was built on a rolling Windsor chassis, and then trimmed exactly the same as a 39 Imperial. Close enough?

Seriously, what sort of info are you after?

Ricky Luke
Castlemaine, Vic, Australia

On Yahoo!7
Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.