Re: IML: Model Kits 64/67

I actually have a number of 67 Imperial promos.  The highest that should be paid for a rare color mint in the original box is $250.  I have bought several for considerably less.  Recently on Ebay there have been a few for $350 to $450 and they have not been sold.  With Ebay the seller can put any price he wants but smart buyers won't pay that high of a price.  The 68's can be had for considerably less....also depends if it is an original or a reissue.