IML: Buried With A 67 Imperial

      My grandfather owned a local Chrysler Plymouth dealership here in town ' 57 to ' 81. When he passed away back in 1987, we buried him with his favorite 67 Imperial 2-dr. (promo). It was a soft yellow with black top. He always had it displayed on the shelf behind his business desk, and let me dust it off as a kid. And it still had the hood ornament attached!  He would probably be upset today seeing what they are worth and that we would let him "take it with him" to the grave!     Just a little fun trivia Imperial related!
       Rob 61/65