From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Cc: delamothe@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:52:35 EST
Subject: Re: IML: Model Kits 64/67

 Thanks for the input about 64 & 67 models everyone. It seems that all my searching has reveiled what you all have said too. Thse models are almost as hard to get as 67,68,69 disc brake rotors. I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my  100% scale models in my corral for now. Perhaps someday someone will make the kits!
George

64 Crown Coupe 100% scale
64 LeBaron 100% scale
67 LeBaron 100% scale